Technomad Turn-Key Military PA Systems are simple, complete audio packages. They include everything you need to project voice and music at long distances in real-world applications, both mobile/vehicle-mounted/tactical or permanently installed. Systems are pre-wired and ready for use upon delivery. They include a microphone, CD player, mixer, tripods, speaker cables; IP56 rated weatherproof loudspeakers and more, and can be set up in @ 15 minutes.
Directional PA Systems – Short Range
180 degree / semi-circular coverage. Ideal for short range applications such as tents, on runway aprons, inside command and control centers, meeting and assembly areas, etc.
For 180-degree coverage up to 400M, select the compact MilPA Point Five (includes 2 Abra IP56 rated weatherproof loudspeakers, a Control Rack(with flight-case mounted CD player, 6-input mixer), cables, tripods, flight case for loudspeakers, mic, CD player and more).
- MilPA.5, 120V (“wall power”) System: Product # 472-tno-1023
Directional PA Systems – Long Range
180 degree / semi-circular coverage. Choose when you need sound primarily on one direction for high powered applications such as outdoor meetings, combat simulation, personnel alerting, basewide paging, Giant Voice / Mass Notification / Big Voice applications, etc.
Omnidirectional Systems – Long Range
360 degree / circular coverage. Choose when you need sound in all directions for high powered applications such as outdoor meetings, combat simulation, personnel alerting, basewide paging, Giant Voice / Big Voice applications etc.
For 360-degree coverage up to 1/2 mile, select the MilPA3 (based on 4 Pismo self-casing IP56 rated weatherproof loudspeakers, a Control Rack (with flight-case mounted CD player, 6-input mixer),cables, tripods, mic, CD player and more).
MilPA3, 120V (“wall power”) System: Product # 472-tno-724
Using Turn-Key PA Systems for Vehicle Mounted Use
Add an Inverter Option to any Turnkey PA system for Vehicle-Power use -order a 24-Volt DC inverter option, and your system will operate from 24DC vehicle power AND from 120V AC wall power. Scroll up to the Directional PA or Omidirectional PA systems above, and select the coverage pattern and range you want.
Then add the 24V DC Inverter Option when you order – the Inverter will be pre-installed at the factory, and delivered ready to use.
Turn-Key PA System Accessories
- Omaha Expansion Kit – Adds two Omaha loudspeakers to any Technomad Military PA system. Includes 2 x Omaha loudspeakers and 25 foot cables. Note: No more than 6 loudspeakers should be operated from one Technomad amplifier rack. Black. Product # 472-tno-728
- Pismo Expansion Kit – Adds two Pismo loudspeakers to any Technomad Military PA system. Includes 2 x Pismo loudspeakers and 25 foot cables. Note: No more than 6 loudspeakers should be operated from one Technomad amplifier rack. Black. Product #472-tno- 727
- Loudspeaker Tripod – Lightweight aluminum collapsible tripod supports Technomad Pismo or Omaha loudspeakers.
- Product #472-tno-351
- SuperConductor™ Flash RAM Player- Recorder with Automatic Playback Rack Mounted, User-Programmable Audio Player. User can load up to 1500 sounds via Ethernet (or by removing internal USB stick and plugging into a host computer). Sounds can be assigned in any order to rotary knob. Screen displays selected sound. Knob can be pressed to start-stop playback. Looping, one-shot, or press-to-hold play modes. Ideal for local-language messages, ceremonial audio, sirens, warning tones, combat simulation, PSYOPS, and more. Sounds can be programmed to play automatically on any schedule using internal clock. Great for Giant Voice / Big Voice automatic warnings, MOUT conditions, etc. [ click here for more info ] Product #472-tno-873
- DVD Player – rackmount DVD player plays DVD, DVD-R, Kodack CD and other formats. Region Free playback, perfect for presentations and training. [ click here for more info ] Product #472-tno-1352
- New! Introducing the LMR Interface – lets your team speak through your Technomad PA system using your current Land Mobile Radios. [ more info ] Product #472-tno-873
- Tripod / Leg / Caster Case, Black. High-quality rotationally molded mil-spec flight case for Military PA tripods, legs, casters, and other items. ATA-III compliant. Two handles for easy transport. Gasketed lid. Holds 4 Tripods Product # 472-tno-854
- Exchange Tripods for Wall-mounts. Permanently installing your PA system? Then you won’t need tripods, you need wallmounts. Order these options with your PA to swap the standard tripods for wallmounting brackets. » Exchange tripods for wallmounts, MilPA1 / OutputPack 1 # 472-tno-1031 » Exchange tripods for wallmounts, MilPA2 / OutputPack 2 # 472-tno-1032 » Exchange tripods for wallmounts, MilPA3 / OutputPack 3 # 472-tno-1033 » Exchange tripods for wallmounts, MilPA4 / OutputPack 4 # 472-tno-1034
- Wallmount Bracket for Omaha. Allows Omaha loudspeakers (used in MilPA2 and MilPA 4) to be permanently installed on walls or building surfaces. One bracket required for each Omaha speaker. Product # 472-tno-732
- Wallmount Bracket for Pismo. Allows Pismo loudspeakers (used in MilPA1 and MilPA43) to be permanently installed on walls or building surfaces. One bracket required for each Pismo loudspeaker. Product # 472-tno-733
- Wireless Microphone – 1 high quality handheld wireless microphone system. VHF. Integrated into any technomad military PA system. Operating range up to 200 yds, dependent on weather conditions and RF environment. US frequencies. Installed in PA rack at factory if ordered with PA system. Range: up to 100M depending on RF conditions. Product # 472-tno-731 (handheld model) Product # 472-tno-751 (headset model) Product # 472-tno-829 (lapel mic model)
- 100′ Outdoor Speaker Cable – 12 gauge SJO type cable, locking Speak-On connector, both ends. Product #472-tno-773
- 200′ Outdoor Speaker Cable – 12 gauge SJO type cable, locking Speak-On connector, both ends. Product #472-tno-811
- Control Case Upgrade –Replaces hardmount rack of MilPA, Output Pack, or Audio Source Pack system with a shock-mounted, floating-frame flight-case for outstanding impact and shock resistance. For use in extreme shock environments (tactical use). 3 Models, with different “U” sizes (available rackspaces). 5U Case Upgrade, Product # 472-tno 1020 7U Case Upgrade, Product # 472-tno-825 9U Case Upgrade, Product # 472-tno-1042
- LMR Interface – Land Mobile Radio Receiver allows user to tie existing P25 LMRs into Technomad PA System for paging, mass notification. Product #472-tno-1121
Technomad Military PA Systems use highly efficient amplifiers, and therefore draw minimal amounts of power.Output Packs and Turnkey PA Systems (OutputPack 1,2,3,4 or MilPA 1,2,3,4) draw less than 5 amps (@ 450 watts) from a 110 VAC circuit. This is a ‘worst case’ estimate, playing continual bass-heavy music. Stand-by power draw is @ 1 amp (125 watts). Audio Source Packs draw less than 1.5 Amps (175 watts).Practically, this means the systems can easily be powered by DC sources using Technomad’s optional 472-tno-918 24V DC inverter. Solar or other remote-power sources are also practical.
- Control Racks (included with all Turnkey PA systems)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Range Chart – Volume of the systems as different distances
Alternate Product Spellings: Mil P.A. MilP.A. Turn-Key PA Turn-Key P.A. System MilP.A.1 MilP.A.2 MilP.A.3 MilP.A.4 MilPA-1 MilPA-2 MilPA-3 MilPA-4